Take me out to the ball game
I’ve refrained on commenting on American Idol this season thus far … but now that it’s down the the final three, I am going to. I’ve not been terribly impressed with a lot of them this season … I did like David Johns, and Carly Smithson … and of course hometown boy David Cook … it was SO time for Jason to go … and Brooke’s meltdown last week was not surprising .. funny, but not surprising … I must admit I’m rooting for David all the way. He totally rocks .. he’s also hot. But that’s neither here nor there. Don’t know if I”ll be able to attend any of the events planned for him – that will be shown on the show next week – there are quite a few planned – a free concert in the new Power and Light District, a parade in his honor and he’ll be singing take me out to the ball game at tomorrow night’s Royals game and throwing out the first pitch … Great David Cook story .. they originally wanted him to sing the National Anthem but when he found out he’d be booting a previously booked school group (who would have been re-boooked) he declined and that’s why he’s singing the other song. … total class act that boy is!
1 comment:
I am for David all the way! I missed Brookes meltdown. Was it good?
Post a Comment