Friday, September 19, 2008

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make

So um, yeah. He told me he loved me ... oh two weeks ago or so now. And, despite my being scared, I told him the same thing a few days ago. I do love him. A lot. Every time I think about him or think about being with him, I smile. Every time I am actually fortunate enough to be with him, I smile. And he makes me happy. And as scary as it is, I'm falling in love with him. But I decided it was stupid to try to hold back feelings because I was scared. That wasn't fair to either one of us. I have absolutely no idea how things may work out with him. And I'm still apprehensive about having him meet Clay and probably still won't let that happen for awhile yet. But it is official. I love him. A lot.

No comments: