Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Since we've no place to go, let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

I had a post written and blogger ate it. grrrrrr

Anyhow, i have a place to go. Work. I hate snow. I hate winter. I hate cold. I can not WAIT for spring and winter hasn't even officially started yet. At least it's warmer than it was yesterday. Yesterday morning when I left it was 3°. This morning it was 11°. But it's snowing. Supposed to have 5 inches before all is said and done. which isn't bad. but it is freezing. and i hate the cold. and the snow. have i mentioned i hate the snow? I can appreciate the beauty of the snow, however. As I was getting into my car after dropping clayton off at school (one of the few school districts in session today), standing in the parking lot - no cars around - it was beautiful. And then it took me 40 minutes to make a 12 minute trip. I hate snow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear ya, I hate winter too! Just the gray and leafless trees do me in, when it gets icky weather too, ugh. I need some Vitamin D!

MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

YA FRICKIN WON! HAHAHAHAHHA! Email me your address you little vixen! manicmommy@comcast.net!

Nice work! did you see my tweets last night?!!?