Monday, August 22, 2005

I keep changing the coloring and format of my blog. I think I'll keep it like this for awhile. Went to the State Fair on Sautrday -- ate junk, but that's what you're supposed to do at the State Fair, right? Clayton LOVED the tractors and giant mowers, but didn't really care for the animals .. that's my boy, loving the vehicles. He's obsessed with them, and actually it's kind of cute.

Man taking a day off work is dangerous, coming back to a big pile of stuff that has to be done, yuck! But at least it's making my day go by quickly, gotta love that!

That's about all I know today -- OH, I didn't get to watch Big Brother Saturday night, the one Saturday night I was home in time to watch it, because it was pre-empted for the Pre-Season Chiefs game .. I cursed those Chiefs for making me miss my show, and seeing Jennifer leave ... at least it was one of THEM .. the funny thing is I am a HUGE football fan, and LOVE my Chiefs, but I just didn't want one of my other shows pre-empted for a PRE-SEASON game ... especially one that they lost. Oh well ... guess I'll watch it tomorrow night. It's getting really, really good!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

THat's hot! Jennifer got voted out?
LOVE that! I missed it too.

Kirsten said...

Yup. She's out of there. Beau is HOH and will nominate people tomorrow night. go to cbs.com for a full recap!

Unknown said...

I like the green, but it is my fave colour :) The fair sounds like fun!