Tuesdays = Good Lunch
Of course good is a matter of opinion. Tuesdays are cheap sub day at subway -- several subs, including my two favorite, the meatball and the veggie, are $2.99 for a footlong .. yum! Of course anymore, Subway isn't my favorite sub place, I also really like Planet Sub, and my newest favorite, if only for their bread and bbq chips, Jimmy Johns -- but cheap is the order of the day, so cheap subway it will be. It's kind of sad that that's what i have to be excited about today, that and the fact that tonight is another episode of big brotehr -- if I could stay off the spoiler sites, I'd be in great shape, because then I wouldn't know who is being nominated .. kind of takes some of the fun out of it!
1 comment:
YUM!!! I LOVE Subway! I had it last night for dinner:D
Post a Comment