Monday, August 08, 2005

It's Monday, yet again. Things around here are as boring as ever. Clayton and I went to the pool on Saturday, we also got ice cream, which he loves! That was a good thing. Read about a million books and played with cars. Life doesn't get much better for him -- this morning he was mad because cook-cook (cookie monster) wasn't on sesame street -- I don't know where he was, but 'mo (elmo) was on, so all was good again.

I'm sitting here eating red apple jelly bellies and they are so good! I highly recommend them to anyone who might happen to be reading (even though I know no one really is). I'm also eating snyders big hard pretzles. They are just about my favorite junk food ever!

And because I'm bored -- here is today's "just press play" ...

1. Dixieland Delight - Alabama
2. Shadows of the Night - Pat Benatar
3. Road to Nowhere -- Ozzy Osbourne
4. Be Good To Yourself -- Journey
5. Yesterday -- The Beatles

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE Jelly Bellies!!! They are my favourite. We used to only be able to get them in the US, but over the years they have made their way to Canada :)