Katrina
It's just so devistating ... all the footage of all the water in New Orleans .. lets not forget all the flooding in Mississippi either. I mean entire communities under water -- they'e saying realistically no less than 6 months, and possibly as much as 12 months until thing start getting back to normal. And that's if the insurance comapanies cooperate. The company i work for owns a company in Pensacola and after one of the hurricanes last year one of the product managers lost his house, it's still not totally rebuilt yet, and the insurance company was only going to give him about 20% of what it was worth. What a mess. I'm sure the people down in New Orleans and other Louisana communities, and Mississippi communities will be dealing with all of this and worse. My thoughts and prayers are with all these people during this time of devistation. I can't do a whole lot to help out, but I think I'm going to go buy a case of water. One of the radio stations is collecting water and everything else and filling up a semi and sending it down. I think that's the least I can do. Makes you really thankful for what you have.
No comments:
Post a Comment