Wednesday, August 31, 2005

And now for something a little less serious ...

My addiction, Big Brother. These people are nuts. April, Ivette and Maggie are just on my last nerve. I mean seriously, Ivette was crying and carrying on for a long, long time about how unfair it was that Janelle got the call from a "loved one" and she didn't .. I think the part that made them the most upset was that it was from Michael, a former houseguest, whom Janelle had started a semi-relationship with. I can't believe that April called the American public pieces of shit for voting for Janelle . . she said that they couldnt have possibly done that. Ummm, hello honey, WE are WATCHING the show and see what mean, nasty people the members of "the friendship" (the worse name for an alliance ever) are. So YOU should have gotten the call because you are a newlywed? Maybe if you gave us a reason to like you, we could have voted for you. Personally I didn't vote. If I had, I don't know who I would have voted for, but calling the American public pieces of shit sure doesn't make you anymore likeable ... and Ivette -- between her little outburst over this, and her scathing goodbye message to Rachel ... get serious. I wonder how much of what is going on in the house now the jury gets to see ... I'm pretty sure James will go home tomorrow night, although maybe, just maybe he can get Ivette (and maybe then by default Beau) to vote for him ... Maggie will vote for James ... keeping her perfect little "friendship" intact, and Janelle just might vote to oust James as well .. giving us a tie, and in event of a tie, the HOH (skanky April) will cast the deciding vote, and James will go home.

1 comment:

island jen said...

OMGosh! My head is spinning with alliances, lies and betrayel! I try no to watch reality shows cuz I get so into them, and then I feel hatred!! LOL!! They are so addictive!