Rainy days and Thursdays always get me down
OK. . that's not how the songs goes, and rainy days don't really get me down, nor do Thursdays, I just needed a title for this post! But it was pouring this morning, and storming and I think it rained at 1ish this morning too ... and it was raining really heavily when I had to take Clayton to see his Dad. Which also made me later for work than I normally am. Not late, because I still made it before 8. But later than normal. And by the time I got to work, the rain and storms had stopped and the sun was coming out. And it's going to be HOT and humid today -- close to 100 -- and close to 100 tomorrow too, but then cooler for the weekend, which is good because i think I'm headed to the state fair Saturday. Took Clayton 2 years ago, when he was only a little over a month old, skipped last year, but I think he'll get a kick out of it this year. He'll get a kick out of the tractors and stuff because he just LOVES anything with wheels. And that's pretty cool.
Big Brother is on tonight. I think that Kayser is going bye-bye again .. makes me mad. It's like why bother having brought him back. Of course I'm mad at him too for believing Jennifer -- why would he trust the word of one of the "Friendship" (a stupid name for an alliance if I ever heard one!) ... I don't know.
I am glad this week is almost over. It's been a long one.
No comments:
Post a Comment