It's Extreme Makeover, Home Edition! That guy is one of the carpenters. He's really, really hot, and has this really sexy british accent. He hosts the british version of fear factor, and all kinds of other stuff! Excuse the crappy photo of me
Oh yeah, after I saw this I read another comment on here and I was like....DUH ANGI! Jesse and I watch that show weekly...lol. He is hot.. OMG, How'd you meet him?
5 comments:
I know i must be stupid on this one, but what is EMHE?
It's Extreme Makeover, Home Edition! That guy is one of the carpenters. He's really, really hot, and has this really sexy british accent. He hosts the british version of fear factor, and all kinds of other stuff! Excuse the crappy photo of me
Oh yeah, after I saw this I read another comment on here and I was like....DUH ANGI! Jesse and I watch that show weekly...lol. He is hot.. OMG, How'd you meet him?
They were filming a show (the one with the single firefighter dad who had 3 kids and adopted 2 more) it originally aired on fathers day ...
anyhow, Clay and I went to the construction site and he was there signing autographs and posing with people.
We saw Ty too but from a distance
Wow, that is so awesome! They never do anything in Buffalo....sigh...lol! Although Trading Spaces was here once.... ah well.... ;)
Post a Comment