Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Sonic, you suck!

I'm so mad at Sonic right now it's not even funny! So I go through hell and back to get there (there is major construction around the sonic I went to), order the new (well newly back) Island Fire Burger -- I never got it the last time it was around, and it sounded good. So I order my Island Fire Burger, and a cherry vanilla coke (yum!) and wait. They bring it, I pay, I leave. I take it back to work, becasue I hate eating in the car, and low and behold -- it's NOT the Island Fire burger -- it's some regular cheese burger loaded with pickles. I love pickles. By themselves, just not on my burger, and not as many as there were. I'm just really mad, and sad, and dissappointed. Should this bother me this much? Nah ... and it really doesn't, but I'm just sad, becuase it's not what I wanted!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh how I wish I had sonic here.........sigh