Monday, September 19, 2005

2-0, baby!

I know it's only 2-0, and I know that it's a long, long 16 game season, but my Chiefs are 2-0 and that feels pretty good. They looked awesome last week, last night they looked decent. The score should have been higher, the Raiders had 2 touchdowns called back, we had one that Dante Hall ran back a punt return for a touchdown, but had a damn penalty on, we had a blocked field goal, they missed a field goal ... but the important thing is we came out on top! Woo hoo! On to Denver next week for a little Monday Night Football! I went to Buffalo Wild Wings with a friend to watch the game, and had a blast, left at half time, because it was getting late, and I have an early bed time, but it was fun none-the-less. the rest of the weekend was good too, but it went too quickly, as they all do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, did you say Buffalo Wild Wings? In KC? Isn't that an oxy moron? heheheeheh.

There are NO wings like true Buffalo Wings.... I'll have to send you some :)