2-1
I feel obligated to post this, since i was SO up and happy when the Chiefs were doing well, I must post about their Monday Night debacle. They looked awful, on all sides of the ball. I don't think that the donkeys -- ummm Broncos are that good. I think we were just at our worst, and they were at their best. We hardly ever win when we go to Denver, especially on Monday Night Football ... and most experts, analysts so this as a loss going into the season, and saw us at MAYBE 2-2 going into the bye week, and now that's the worst we can do. And I think actually that we have a possibilty to be 3-1 going into the bye. We play the Eagles at home next week. McNab is not 100% healthy nor is their kicker, who actually I think is out (despite that AMAZING last second field goal to win the game this week!). But one game does not the season make. Even the Patriots have lost already this year. And they are the best of the best, or at least close to it!
No comments:
Post a Comment