Monday Night Football and other ramblings
Chiefs/Broncos - Monday Night Football. Can't wait!
In other news. . . it was a good weekend. Too short, but they all are. Friday's jury service went well -- it was actually really interesting, and I learned that I will have to be there the next time they meet on October 5. The other members are all really nice and we worked really, really hard. Working through lunch, taking no more than a few 5 minute breaks here or there the whole day.
Have you watched Reunion on Fox? It's on Thursday nights. I caught the tail end of the first episode, and then watched this week and it was SO good. I think I'm going to like this series.
The season premiers of Desparate Housewives and Greys Anatomy proved to be good too! Going to be good season for those two as well. What's up with the man shackled in Alfre Woodard's basement?
1 comment:
I LOVE reunion and what IS up with that guy shackled in the basement...... oh well, wouldn't be Wysteria Lane without someone having a hostage... would it? hehe
Post a Comment