Thursday, September 22, 2005

Thursday already?

Despite all the damn drama with Rob (which continues since he’s now decided that he doesn’t want his son around strange men, and I need to think – in response to the fact that my Mom last week took a man from church to the airport, and today she’s picking him up) this week has flown by! I can’t believe it’s Thursday already. Actually it’s my Friday .. work wise at least, since I have jury duty tomorrow.

Not sure what is on tap for the weekend. I know that I’ll be hitting Michael’s either tomorrow night or Saturday since scrapbook paper is on sale, and I always stock up when it’s on sale there or at Hobby Lobby. 12x12 is my medium of choice. Although I’m thinking about doing a 8.5 x 8.5 album. I was at Target last week (one of the many, many times) and there were tons of cute 8.5x8.5 books and paper. Too cute! So I might have to try my hand at that. We’ll see. Right now I’m in the middle of the Disney album. I’m going to a crop on October 18th with one of my bestest friends in the entire world, Nikki. She and I finally live in the same town and still don’t’ get to see each other enough, and so I’m thrilled that we’ll be doing that together!

I think it might actually cool down for the weekend. It’s been in the 90’s this week. Yuck! What the heck is up with that? Rain tonight and cooler tomorrow, high 70’s to top out. MUCH better.

And now I need to think about lunch … just not quite sure what I should have … hmmmmmmmm.

No comments: