Wednesday, September 21, 2005

damn it

I got stuck in a meeting and wasn't able to call for myself to see how Clayton's day was. My Mom said that his day was fine, and that the teachers in his room said that yesterday he just was tired. Rob said they told HIM that he didn't seem himself. He called ME to find out how his day was and I said fine .. and he said "How do you know" , and I told him becuse my mom said they said it was OK .. and he goes "I should have called myself ... I forgot". Seriously WTF? He thinks I'm such a horrible mother .. I mean he really, really does. That's just not cool. I have to pick Clayton up at church tonight. He'll probably just happen to be driving by and pitch a fit. In fact I'm sure that he will. "I told you you can't have him at that chuch" ... my mom has a meeting at 4:30 .. I'll pick him up at 4:45 (or so). I'm picking him up, and we're going home. I mean geeze louise.

No comments: