7 things
7 things I plan to do before I die:
1) get a Masters Degree
2) travel to Venice, Italy
3) travel to Australia
4) start my own business
5) get my teeth fixed
6) own a house
7) skydive
7 things I can do:
1) shop
2) whistle
3) cook, decently
4) spend money
5) eat
6) blog
7) work hard
7 things I cannot do:
1) snap
2) Sew
3) do a cartwheel
4) hula-hoop
5) speak a foreign language
6) get orgainzed
7) save money (although I’m getting better)
7 things that attract me to the same/opposite sex:
1) eyes
2) good teeth
3) nice smile
4) funny
5) smart
6) good with kids
7) able to hold a conversation
7 celebrity crushes: (some eye candy for you!)
Please excuse the lack of better photos of some of them ... google image search is being a PIA today
1) Jon Bon Jovi (#1 of all time forever and ever and ever .. he's going to be on Oprah tomorrow!)
2) Ty Pennington
3) Sammy Hager
4) Tim Grunhard (ex Chiefs player)
5) Johnny Rzeznik (I've had the pleasure of having Mr. Rzeznik sweat on me sitting 2nd row center at a Goo Goo Dolls/Suagr Ray concert many years ago -- bad photo -- blame google image search
6) Matthew McConaughey
7) Ethan Hawke
2 comments:
Whistling makes the world go round! I am terribly sorry you can not whistle. It truly saddens me :(
Matthew McConaughay? You mean Matthew McConauhottie??
Post a Comment