Please, oh please let April go home!
Big Brother is on tonight. . . woo hoo! I hope, hope, hope that Janie and Howie can convince Ivette to vote April out. That would be sweet. I can not stand her. . . and her whining and bitching about how stupid the American public is, and how Big Brother/CBS is cheating and "letting" Janelle win all the prizes she's winning and they "let" her win the Veto competition last time .. I mean seriously. She complained that American didn't give HER -- the newlywed -- the phone call from her hubby. Ummm honey? That's because we don't like you. You complain that Janelle is such a bitch, and what a bad person she is for backstabbing and manipulation and this and that and the other (keeping in mind it is all part of the GAME), and yet all you and your "girl scouts" so is sit and bad mouth her. I mean that seems like ALL you do in your spare time ... get a life chica! So with that said, I really hope that they can convince Ivette to break the tie (Janelle will vote for April, and Maggie will vote for Howie), and vote for April.
Marking time waiting to go home .. fairly busy, but today is my Friday thanks to tomorrow's impending jury duty, which all-in-all isn't a bad thing.
Other than that I'm just tired. Took Clay-man to the park last night, he loves being outside ... and we had fun, but man does that kid have energy. I don't know where he gets it all from, I just wish I had half of his energy. He took another stab at sleeping in his big boy bed last night. I got him a fire truck bed for his birthday in July. I got it about a month before his birthday. For about a week he did great in it, and then all of the sudden at bed time he would get up 5 or 6 times after I put him down, and I finally told him, you get up one more time, you're going in the crib .. there were a few nights between then and nwo that he slept in the bed, but not many. Last night i asked him if he wanted to sleep in the big boy bed ... "aye" he said .. so I told him, if you want to sleep in the big boy bed, you can't get up .. he said "aye" and then put his little blakney (bampy) over his head, and he was gone. He crawled in bed with me this morning around 4:30 -- but he'd successfully been in his big boy bed since then ... I think we'll try it again tonight!
No comments:
Post a Comment