Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Kirsten is ...

this is kinda funny. . stolen from several blogs

what you do is go to google and type in your first name with is (in quotes) so it looks like this: "Kirsten is" then write down the first ten responses:

Kirsten is now officially an alcoholic. . ummmm,. Not last time I checked

Kirsten is having a get together to plan for a 'Vegas Night' fund raiser – love Vegas, but nope …

Kirsten is a "name" – yes, actually … it’s MY name

Kirsten is kissing Spiderman in the rain – mmmm, Toby Maguire … yum!

Kirsten is bored. – right now … yup!

Kirsten is a nine-year-old Swedish girl traveling to America to live on thefrontier in 1854 – I am NOT named after the American Girl doll … I was around LONG before she was!

Kirsten is ready to hit the beach in her bluestriped spandex bathing sui. – sounds good to me!

Kirsten is not relaxed as she should be – this is probably true!

Kirsten is so hot, so perfect, so considerate, so wise – Yup! That’s me! … NOT

Kirsten is an accomplished belly dancer – I am???

do yours and share :)

No comments: