Short Work Week
I love short work weeks. Keep thinking today is Monday, but it's tuesday ... and that's a great thing. Then I have my first stint at Grand Jury duty on Friday, which makes this an even shorter week ... only 3 days ... and then I have to sit in on parts of a sales meeting tomorrow and thursday, making the week shorter yet. Yippie!
The weekend was a good one. An extended one. Spent some much needed Mommy-son time with Clayton. His newest thing is saying "aye guy" ... his positive response to anything for a while now has been "aye" .. Clayton, do you want some milk? "aye" he woulds say ... my little pirate .. but just Sunday he started saying "aye guy" to about every 5th response or so. It's so funny! And so cute .... just like him!
Yesterday I was so sick. I don't know if it's something i ate, or what, but I was so sick to my stomach, and my head was pounding ... i'm feeling somewhat better this morning ... enough to attempt to eat lunch. Yesterday all I had was some sprite, part of a tomato, some chips, about a bite of bratwurst, some grapes ... all of which came back up ... and then I had some ice cream cake .. which actually settled my stomach some. I haven't eaten anything since the cake yesterday at about 6pm. I am STARVING, and will attempt to eat lunch ... did someone say Jimmy Johns???
No comments:
Post a Comment