TGIF
If ever I needed a Friday, it is this week. Seriously it’s just like everything that could go wrong has gone wrong this week. At least I got my window fixed. Of course I’m $100 poorer because of it. If I can just make it through the next say 5 ½ hours, all will be good. Seriously been one bad week. Last night Survivor and Reunion were both good. Angry that Reunion won’t be back on until November .. after the stupid baseball playoffs and the World Series. Ugh. Oh well. It’s not good for me to be watching that much TV anyhow.
The weather should be GREAT this weekend. Definitely be taking Clayton to the park sometime, if not multiple times. Probably Sunday afternoon after church before the Chiefs game, and maybe tomorrow. Although I get to take him tomorrow to his cousins birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese (damn that place!). Which means that we get to go shopping for a birthday present for the little darling (who happens to be a royal brat, although it’s not really her fault, I blame her mother (my ex-SIL)). But we’ll probably go to Toys R. Us tomorrow. It’s Geoffery’s birthday and they have fun stuff planned, so that’s a good thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment