Friday, September 02, 2005

Tired

It's been a very emotionally draining last few days. I'm tired of all the fighting, and arguing and name-calling. I'm tired of being made to feel like I'm a bad person for chosing to take part in an annual family (mom, dad, brothers, etc) event of going to a local fair on the opening night . . . I'm tired of being told that I'm a bad mother for taking Clayton to said event. I'm tired of being told that I just use Clayton as a show piece, and that I shouldn't take him to a company picnic on a Saturday .. MY saturday because I just want to show him off ... never mind that there is going to be clowns, and a petting zoo, and there are other people here who have young kids who I am sure will bring them to this event. I'm tired of being told that my mom dad and brother's are not Clayton's family ... I'm tired of being told that I'm the only one who thinks I'm a decent human being and that there is a long line of people that would be willing to tell me so .. of course when I ask to speak to these people I'm told "you really don't want that, you'll get an earful" ... I'm tired of being called fake. I'm tired of being called a liar. I'm tired of having to defend every action I make, and every little thing I do. I'm just tired.

3 comments:

island jen said...

Girl...you do what you want...you know if you're good, you know if you're not good!! Don't take in the negative vibes babe!!

Anonymous said...

I think that as long as YOU know who you are, what this "person" is saying makes no difference. Let it slide and move on, you know who you are and you know you are a good mommy. I know it's hard, as you know I deal with the same crap, but its true, let it slide and stay grounded as who you are, don't waste time defending what you know when someone else will only find something wrong with every defense you spew..... it will be ok, remember, EVERYTHING happens for a reason. Hugs sweetie.

Anonymous said...

Hey babe! Don't let Rob get you down! He has a little growing up to do himself.