Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Cold!

It’s cold. Not cold, cold. But we did get our first hard freeze of the season last night, and my blower motor still isn’t fixed in my car (hopefully next week or weekend getting it fixed) so it was chilly on the way into work this morning. And it’s not like miserbally cold, but it’s still cold, and I really didn’t want to get out of bed this morning, but I did, because I had to come to work, because well someone has to pay the bills, and unless I want to send Clayton off to work at the ripe age of 2 years and 4 months old, then it is going to be me. Day in and day out. Joy of joys.

It’s Tuesday. That means many things. It means I have to pick Clayton up at his dad’s house this afternoon since he picks him up from school on Tuesdays. It means cheap footlong meatball sub day at subway … YUM! A nice warm meatball sub sounds good on a chilly day like today. It also means good TV night. Gilmore Girls – rory’s 21st birthday and Loreli and she are still fighting and I just don’t know what’s going to happen. I heard rumors that they will start to resolve things in time for November sweeps .. so hopefully that resolve is coming soon. I heart this show so. It’s so well written and so funny, and I just adore the writers so for being so quick and so witty. And then it’s Amazing Race family edition. I’m not digging this one as much as the regular amazing race, but I did get sucked in, and thus have to watch it. Should make for a good evening. Tuesdays are good days all the way around.

I got a call today from one of the places I’d put Clayton in a waiting list for for child care I did this in like February or March … they finally have an opening in their Monday session, but I’m quite happy with where he’s at. He has a Halloween party tomorrow. They’re not dressing up or anything, but they will have snacks and such. So that will be good. Speaking of Halloween. Clayton is going to be a Mickey Mouse fireman. Why Mickey Mouse fireman? Because a while back we found a cue mickey fireman outfit at the Disney Store and it was super cheap so I bough it. The fireman hat (which is soft) has mickey ears on it. It’s really cute, and quite appropriate considering we went to Disney this year. Rob gets Clayton for Halloween this year, but I’m going to tag along with them while they go trick-or-treating at the mall. I mean come on, it’s Halloween. It’s going to make some people upset that I’m doing this with him (read my family) but I don’t care. We get along good enough, most of the time, and I think we can get together for this occasion for Clayton’s sake if nothing else. I’m sure it will go fine. I’ll have lots of pictures I’m sure. . . I’ll have them sometime next week. I have a little point and shoot digital camera, but I still love my non-digital Rebel more than anything else, and I still love the quality of print film … call me old fashioned, but I don’t plan on changing anytime soon.

1 comment:

waynette said...

I've been missing film lately. Like, really, really missing it. I think I may buy some film and take some pictures this weekend.

I hope things go well on Halloween. Sounds like a cute costume.