Good weekend!
I had a good weekend. Friday night we went out with some friends of mine to buffalo wild wings (I know Angi – buffalo wings in the middle of Missouri …) and it was fun. We watched the Chiefs whip up on the Dolphins – playing a pretty good game, considering they’d landed in Miami less than 6 hours before the game started and flew out right after. Go Chiefs. Saturday we bummed around, went to the newest Target in town (my favorite store!) found a pair of boots I’m going to buy next week, when I have a little bit more money. Yippie! DIdn’t buy anything this weekend, outside a few $.49 hot wheels for the man. Not much else exciting happened this weekend. Did watch the Giants beat the dreaded Donkey’s … errr, Broncos. So now the Chiefs are only ½ game out of 1st place in the AFC West .. woo hoo! When they win in San Diego next week, and the Eagles complete their sweep of the AFC west and beat Denver .. then we'll be in better shape. I love football. I love fall. I love weekends.
1 comment:
ummmmmmmm, yeah. "Buffalo wild wings".... ummmmm, yeah. I doubt it. Even though they use Buffalo in their title and they are in Buffalo too, their wings are so not even close. hehehe....
Post a Comment