Thursday, October 06, 2005

Hungry & Tired

Hungry and Tired. That’s how I am doing today. Tired because, well I don’t know why I’m tired … because I’m a mommy to a two year old?? Sounds good. Hungry because it’s almost lunch time. I wish I knew what I wanted to eat. I ended up eating soup and crackers yesterday, so I can go out today, but again, I just need to figure out what the heck I want. Nothing fancy, I’m sure. Maybe just Wendy’s.

I need to go to Target this weekend for Shampoo and Conditioner. We’ll see how much my shampoo and conditioner wind up costing me. I think they’re on sale 2 for $4 … so $4 will turn into … any guesses? My guess is about $50 or so. Last week my $20 diaper run cost me $44 … and the week before that I went in with nothing in particular in mind, and came out $60 poorer. Man that store will be my downfall yet. Speaking of Target, did you know that Target is going to start carrying vibrators? Yes you read that right. I learned that from Slave to Target Apparently they will be discretely packaged and located near the feminine hygiene products. I’d be interested in hearing people’s thoughts on this.

I woke up this morning thinking that it was Friday, which would mean I didn’t have to come to work since I have Jury tomorrow … but alas, and woe, that was not true, so here I sit at my little desk in my little office in my little corner of the world. Oh! We’re Sheridan’s frozen custard today at work. As I mentioned previously, October is Employee Ownership month, and since we’re 100% employee owned, there is an activity planned each week this month. Next week is a BBQ. Hope it’s a little warmer for that than it is for today’s ice cream. The high today is the mid to upper 60’s. Perfect fall weather. And there really is never weather that is too cold for ice cream/custard. Oh man, I’d forgotten all about that. I’m totally psyched now! They’ll be here from 2-3. Last time they were here they had hot fudge, strawberries, and raspberries for the vanilla custard. Yummmmy!

No comments: