Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Tuesday night TV

Ooooh, Gilmore Girls was good last night. Although I thought things were kind of weird between Rory and Lane when they were talking, and I’m really surprised that Lane isn’t more upset about Rory’s dropping out of Yale. Actually I don’t remember Rory telling her, but that’s OK. And I like Logan less and less. He’s just so annoying. And I’m pretty upset at the fact that Richard and Emily are still “ok” with Rory not in school. Of course they are pushing her to do things she might not want to do otherwise, but she’s turning into a brat. During the party when she was out of coffee ‘someone make some coffee!” .. Hello .. are you too good to make your own coffee now? Have the few months you’ve spent living in the pool house turned you into that much of a spoiled brat? Ugh.

On to the Amazing Race … I so badly wanted the family with the nasty Mom to get Philiminated . Maybe, just maybe next week. At least we can hope so.

No comments: