Is it only Wednesday?
It’s time for me to whine. It’s been one hell of a long week, and it’s only Wednesday. I hate that. I hate that so much. That means two more days of working – well 3 really, since you have to include today since it’s barely started . . . of course maybe I’ll get called in for jury duty on Friday .. I’m hoping. I may call the prosecutor either this afternoon or tomorrow to see if she needs a sub. Please keep your fingers crossed that she does. That’s one less miserable day here.
I’m rearranging my bedroom. So right now it’s a mess, which Clayton was so kind to point out to me this morning “mess, mess” he said. Thanks sweetie. I know it’s a mess. Please just let the mess be right now.
So, Rob has his meeting with the surgeon today to find out if there’s more knee surgery required (he has surgery in June .. and his knee hasn’t been any better since, he says) … and if he does, that obviously means that he won’t be taking the job traveling, or probably any job at all for that matter .. Ugh! It would really, really be nice if he were helping me out a little more with things for Clayton.
Friday night means dinner with my friend Nikki and her husband Travis. That should be a good time, they’re good people.
This is going to be one of those days that drags on and on and on … I can’t believe it’s only 10am. I’ve gotten a lot accomplished, but dang, the day is dragging. Naptime anyone?
2 comments:
I hear ya honey.... and yes, I will be napping right along with you...... argh.
I hope your weekend got/is getting better.
Post a Comment