Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Fall!

I think every single blog I’ve read where people actually have a change of seasons has said something about fall and how much they love it. I do too. Fall is my absolute favorite time of year. You have great weather … I mean come on, can you beat 60’s or 70’s and no humidity? (except today when it’s supposed to be 85). Can you beat the changing of colors of the leaves on the tress? Can you beat the pumpkins, hay bales, scarecrows and corn and all the other “fall” decorations? I took Clayton to the Pumpkin (pump-punk as he says) patch a few weeks ago and may have to do it again this weekend. The weather is supposed to be gorgeous, I also really want to do a photo shoot of him and the gorgeous fall leaves. I love fall … oh yeah, another thing to love about fall?? Football! Go Chiefs!

3 comments:

waynette said...

I'm all over the fall love, but I don't mind going though an Indian summer, but today was just too much. It's not supposed to be 85 in October (I live like forty five minutes from KC).

Anonymous said...

ummmmm yeah. It's 55 here right now. Feels like 35... poop, I hate it when it gets cold but I sure love fall...... I shouldn't complain. But, i guess I would rather have the 85 degree temps and NO SNOW.... but then again, I would miss it come Xmas morning ;) Hugs...

Kirsten said...

45 minutes in which direction Waynette? where are you? Rain headed in today...