Monday, October 17, 2005

A win, at last

The Chiefs finally pulled one out yesterday, beating the Redskins 28-21. It wasn’t pretty, but in the grand scheme of things, a win is a win, even if it’s your defense that wins it for you. And now we sit at 3-2. Should be better, could be worse. Next up are the Dolphins in Miami … we don’t have a great record in Florida period, but we’ll be playing a not-so-great Miami team. Hopefully this time next week we’ll be sitting at 4-2

Had a great weekend. Got to spend some much needed girl time with Nikki scrapping on Saturday .. put quite the dent in the Disney scrapbook so that was nice.

Dealing with a lot of stress right now. Including the lovely ex making mountains out of molehills. The whole Clayton not having a good few weeks at school. When I talked to his teacher, she said she hadn’t meant to alarm anyone, but just thought he was not quite the boy he was over the summer and the first few weeks, but that there were new people, and that might have something to do with it. . . but also called me later on on Wednesday and said that he was just perfectly fine that day .. no worries. He does have a tendency to blow things out of proportion, or try to make it look like it’s the situation we’re in that is why Clayton is having “issues” .. he wanted to put him into counseling! Clayton has too many people in his life (we live with my Mom, dad and younger brother, who is 19). And that’s just way too confusing for anyone. . . or so he says. So that’s one of the stresses I’m dealing with .. there are others, just don’t want to get into them right now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you're so stressed! Hope it starts looking up for you soon!

waynette said...

Ugh. I hope things get better for you soon.

Anonymous said...

I think he looks for things to complain about... but I dont know him, so I shouldn't really say.... Hugs to you, I hope things get better soon, hon :)