Friday, October 14, 2005

FINALLY Friday

Boy it's been a long week. Today is especially slow. Been busy at work, and busy out of work, and just busy in general. Should be a good weekend! Clayton and I are going to Target tonight, and maybe i-hop for dinner .. he LOVES the funny face pancake (pan-pake) as he calls it. Tomorrow Clay will spend the day with his dad, and I will be going with my friend Nikki to an all-day crop. I'm so excited! Can I just say that Nikki rocks? She works for Russell Stover in their accounting department. She's bringing me chocolate! Mint dreams which are SO yummy! Yippie. Sunday is church and football and maybe the library or the park. Busy, busy weekend. Need a little more down time, but don't forsee that happening anytime soon. Have a great weekend everybody!

1 comment:

waynette said...

I hope your weekend is great!