Thursday, October 13, 2005

Not a millionaire

Well ..I didn’t win Powerball last night. That’s the bad news. The good news is that no one else did either, so the little sign I drive by on my way to work every day said it is estimated at $290 million on Saturday. Wow that’s a lot of money. I know I’ll never win it, but I know at least if I buy a ticket or two (I had $3 for last night’s drawing) I’ll at least feel a little better. Because there is one thing that is for certain. I will NOT win if I don’t play.

Angi had a post about this on her blog. 16 kids?! That’s crazy stuff. They’re going to run out of J names soon. I think the link that she posted said something about them saying that if the Lord wanted them to have more children, they accepted that. Umm, folks – do you not know what’s causing all of these kids? There’s probably very few moments in her married life that she hasn’t been pregnant! Can you imagine spending the majority of 17 years being pregnant? I know that I sure can’t! Crazy, crazy stuff.

Today is BBQ time at work. They usually have a BBQ for us every October and today is the day. It’s just here. We eat in a huge garage, but the weather couldn’t be better for it. It’s going to be about 72 today. We’ve had previous BBQ’s where I swear it’s been 40. Anyhow, lunch time can’t get here quick enough!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I lost your URL for some stupid reason...LOL! Anywhooo, looks like I have some catching up to do! I will read more AFTER my mid term stress is gone.... maybe tomorrow morning ;) Hugs girlie.... hang in there