Wednesday, October 26, 2005

This is the day that never ends …

It just goes on and on my friends. That’s how I feel at least. A little over an hour STILL LEFT! What the heck is up with that. I’ve been fairly busy today, but it’s still dragging on. Ugh. I hate that. I’m so ready to go home and to eat dinner and to watch Related .. it’s a pretty cute show. Nothing else on Wednesday night’s either. I know, I know. It’s on opposite Lost. I watched Lost for a little while. The first few episodes last year. But then I quit watching it because I had things to do on Wednesday nights … the first two Wednesday’s of the month there are activities for the Clay-man at the library, and I don’t have a TIVO, DVR or VCR so I’m just plum out of luck when I want to watch something and I’m not home. I know, I know I really need to get with the times. And some day I will, but in the mean time I just watch my shows when I’m home, and hopefully if I miss it they’ll re-run it (of course they will – except for Survivor and The Amazing Race) .. but I was missing too much Lost and getting confused, so I quit watching it.

Thanks to Emily Kate I have become addicted to Hershey’s Take Five bars. She mentioned them on her blog, and I was hungry one afternoon and they had them in our vending machine and I thought I’d give it a try and can I just say YUM! I initially didn’t try them because it just seemed like there was a little too much of everything in it, but the chocolate and the pretzel and the caramel … these things are just heaven! It’s taking everything I have not to run out to the machine’s right now and grab one! But I’m exerting my will power, and hopefully the will prevails!

On the downward slide of the week, which is a great thing. I’m ready for the weekend. Going to be another lean one money wise, and I don’t think I’ll be able to get my boots this weekend, but hopefully by next weekend things will have calmed down and straightened up a little bit and I might be able to get them then. I sure hope so. My current boots are probably 3 years old and are falling apart.

I best get back to work … that’s why I make the big (ha!) bucks!

No comments: