World Series
I probably won’t be the only one posting about the World Series today. Big congratulations are in order for the White Sox. Pretty cool. I’m not a big baseball fan. Although I did grow up going to Orioles games at the old memorial stadium in Baltimore. I’ve been to some pretty cool ball-parks: Camden Yard, Yankee Stadium, Kauffman Stadium, Jacobs Field, Wrigley Field … but still never have been a big baseball fan. But I did find myself watching last night … turned it on in the 7th inning. I guess I wanted to be watching when and if the Sox pulled it off last night. I do that sometimes. Watch the end of big sporting events so I feel more a part of it I guess, or so I can say I was watching with this or that happened. Don’t know why I do this. And so there I was snug in my bed, watching the final out and watching the Sox win the series after 88 years.
1 comment:
I do the same thing, turning the tv on at the end so I can be part of it, I guess. I never really thought about why I do it.
Post a Comment