Monday, November 28, 2005

In the spirit

In the spirit of things …

My top 10 christmas songs

1. Rocking around the Christmas Tree – Brenda Lee
2. Please come home for Christmas – The Eagles
3. All I want for Christmas is You – Mariah Carey
4. Baby it’s cold outside – Dean Martin
5. Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas – Diana Krall
6. O’ Holy Night – Jessica Simpson
7. Jingle Bells – Ella Fitzgerald
8. Christmas Eve/Sarajevo 12/24 – Trans Siberian Orchestra
9. White Christmas – Bing Crosby
10. God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen – Barenaked Ladies

I love many, many, many more …but there are a few that I can not stand. Here are my top 5 hated Christmas songs:

1. Any version of the Little Drummer Boy
2. Blue Christmas – Elvis – actually not fond of any version of this song either
3. Sleigh Ride – Johnny Mathis
4. Santa Baby -- Madonna’s version
5. any version of the 12 days of Christmas

No comments: