Long weekends ...
Are good. It's been a nice holiday weekend, so far. Wednesday night I made some candy. Thursday Clayton and I watched the parade, and I made my breadstick things, which were a BIG hit! Clayton spent the holiday with his dad and his family and I did my thing. Today was shopping! I really ended up not buying a whole lot. I bought Blue's Clue's Memory, the Simpsons season 6 on DVD for my brother, and a pair of PJ's for me. Rob sent me some of his Mom's fudge -- which is just SO good ... and right now Clayton is rolling around on the floor and covering himself with a blanket. I honestly have no idea what exactly he is doing, but he's content at the moment and that's good. Tomorrow brings more shopping. K-mart, which I loathe, has these cool catapillar braand (like the construction people) plastic trucks on sale, and Clayton LOVES them. They're $5 instead of the normal $10 ... so I've got to get him a few of those ... well they are from santa ... and then the rest of the weekend is for laundry and cleaning. Hope no one else ate too much! I know I sure did. HEre's to a good rest of the weekend all!
3 comments:
Wow I'm so behind on blogging! I missed some good posts! It's lovely having a long weekend, isn't it??
Sounds like your weekend is going well, without much chaos, or confusion. I'm so happy to read that you are enjoying it so much. YAY YOU!
Did you get to see Rent?
Post a Comment