Pranks
I work in the marketing department, so we're a pretty creative bunch. There are 9 of us. Whenver one of us goes on vacation, we "do" something to that person's office. Previous pranks have inculded a life size cut out of on guy sitting in his office chair, stickey notes all over a co-worker's window, desk, chairs, computer, when I got back from Disney World I had a life size snow white (with my face) with each of the 7 dwarves congregated around me bearing the name of a co-worker .. along those same lines, we had a life-size coworker with elvis' body, co-worker's face, flanked by two show girls featuring his wife's face .. he of course, was in Vegas.
But the absolute best one has got to be what we did to our graphic designer when he was in Vail skiing around this time last year ... the pictures pretty well speak for themselves. But I'll explain. We wrapped every single item in his office. Pens were individually wrapped and put in the wrapped pen holder ... his business cards were wrapped, and placed back in his wrapped business card holder .. everything IN his bookshelf was wrapped before wrapping the shelf itself. I'm still very proud of this little stunt. Do you guys play any office pranks?




3 comments:
That is SOOOOOO funny! I will have to show this to Jesse when he gets home.... so funny!
geez i love that! if it were my office i don't think i'd even wanna unwrap anything.. i'd be content to stare at it all for a while! talk about getting a person into the christmas spirit, eh?
:)
A
Oh my gosh! This is SO funny! I might have to use this on someone!
Post a Comment