And then it was over
Wow. It's over. Actually it's been over, but I had yesterday AND today off from work, which has been really, really nice. Clayton made out like a bandit with the CHristmas gifts, which doesn't surprise me. He had a good time too. He went to Rob's in the afternoon and seemed to have a great time playing with his cousins. He has no cousins on my side, so that's nice that he is able to have lots on Rob's side. Santa was pretty good to me too. I got some new clothes, which I love. . . a new necklace from Clayton-claus, it's beautiful. And other than that the time off from work has been really, really nice. NOT looking forward to getting back to the grind tomorrow, but don't have much choice! I always feel like after the holidays there's such a big let down. I Don't know just feeling kind of down and blue lately. . . not entirely sure why ... but I guess life is justl ike that sometimes.
1 comment:
Glad you had a good Christmas. And hope you're feeling a little happier today!
Post a Comment