Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Back at it!

And now the time has come to get back to work. Having Monday and Tuesday off was really, really nice. Did some post-Christmas shopping. Didn’t really get anything … a new pink sweater from Target … and some hershey’s kisses for the hershey’s kiss dispenser at work. It’s going to be a quiet week. We’re only down one person in the department today, but tomorrow and Friday we’ll be down 3. They let us leave early (like at 2) on Friday of last week, maybe they’ll do the same this week. You just never know. Well I don’t have a lot to say today (do I ever?!) and so I think I’ll end this entry and get back to work, or maybe I’ll eat my lunch early. I made spaghetti last night and the sauce is yummy – chock full of mushrooms which I love, and I brought left-overs for lunch today. Oh, Happy Birthday to my Mommy! Her birthday is today. I got her a neat nativity set. She collects both those and Santa’s (makes it nice for b-day presents – since they all go on sale after Christmas). Her big present was from the whole family though, she got a new entertainment center .. and also a new TV. I think the TV was from my dad .. but it is super nice!! Anyhow happy birthday mommy!! (even though she doesn’t read this).

No comments: