Thursday, December 15, 2005

One more to go!

Day in the week, that is. And tomorrow only half counts since we will be leaving at noon to go to our Christmas party. They do it every year. It’s a luncheon thing at one of the hotels downtown. They have really good food, and they raffle of some prizes, and then we go home. That’s probably the best part. We get to leave when it’s over – generally around 2:30-3. We get to leave work at 12 to get there. I’m looking forward to it. We get our bonuses there too – although we got an additional substantially bigger bonus presented to us yesterday. It will be direct deposited into our accounts (for people that have direct deposit) tomorrow. That was a true Christmas blessing. I just had to commit to paying another $150 per moth to avoid a lawsuit (another bill I was left with in the divorce) .. and I honestly didn’t know how I was going to come up with it – at least this month – and now I’ve got it figured out and I may even be able to buy myself that new pair of boots I’ve been eying.

In other news … well not sure there really is any other news. That kind of made my day yesterday. I’ll be able to get the rest of my December bills paid off and still be able to finish my Christmas shopping. Without the additional bonus, I probably wouldn’t have been able to do that. So all in all at least financially things are looking up right now – because then I’ll also probably get a decent tax refund, and with that I’ll finally be able to get my new glasses.

I hope everyone has a great Thursday!

No comments: