Christmas Party Bound
In about 1 hour I will be departing for our company Christmas party … this is a very good thing. Right now I’m tired and hungry and the food is sure to be good. Hopefully I win one of the prizes they raffle off too – they’re always pretty good! I want one of the big best of Kansas city gift baskets – I’m also pretty sure the chairman of the board will be raffling off his Chiefs tickets for Christmas eve as well and that would be nice! He raffled off his Christmas day tickets last year, and I didn’t win them, but my boss did and she gave them to me, and I took my mom. It was a good, good time. I’ve got to finish Christmas shopping … maybe this weekend? I’m sure hoping so. Although I’m still totally clueless as what to get my brothers … either one of them, and I need to find something else for my Mom. I got Clayton’s photo taken, and made into a collage, 
and have put that in a nice frame and will give that to her … otherwise, I’m clueless. Anyhow I have to tie up a few loose ends … I hope everyone enjoys their last weekend before Christmas.. is that just crazy or what?!
No comments:
Post a Comment