Heartbroken Again
They do this to me every year. They get my hopes up by playing well, and then they blow it all at the end of the season. Yes, I'm talking about the Chiefs, who looked miserable yesterday. Now we need A LOT of help from A LOT of other teams if we want a shot at making the playoffs. I have absolute confidence that we can win our last two games at home, but we need help from the likes of Pittsburgh, San Diego, and others. Loose, loose, loose!
ANyhow it's been a nice weekend. I think I've finished my Christmas shopping. That's great news. ANd today holds in store grocery shopping, and maybe Target. And hope the flurries don't amount anything!
1 comment:
Kirsten, I feel your pain about the Chiefs. My beloved Packers have had a dismal year and I don't know if I will ever get over it.
Good news that you have finished your Christmas shopping. You are ahead of me!
Post a Comment