Friday, January 27, 2006

Better day today?

I’d like to say that today is a better day than yesterday, but I’m not sure that’s entirely true. Much to the disappointment of EVERYONE, I did take Clayton to see his dad last night. I mean come on, the man just had his leg cut open to have a cyst the size of a golf ball taken out of his knee. I don’t think an hour visit with his son is a lot to ask. My Mom, when I picked Clayton up yesterday, was acting totally hateful toward me, and I’ve come to the realization that from now on, that will probably be how it is, and there is nothing I can do to change it. I don’t even know if I want to.

On to happier things. I am now the proud owner of the cute little black video ipod. I can not believe how slim that thing is. It’s so totally awesome. One of my co-workers has an itunes library that is literally probably close to 10,000 songs long and he’s going to burn me a CD with some songs I’ve selected. That’s cool. And I’ve already put a few on it, I’ll have to do more, when I get my lap top and install and synch it to that machine rather than the one at work, but on the off chance that my laptop might arrive at my house this weekend, I will just deinstall the software from my computer here so I can reinstall it on my new laptop. Actually its’ pretty cool. Probably the best birthday gift wise that I’ve ever had. I’m very thankful and appreciative to those who gave them to me. My brothers (who went in on the ipod along with my Mom) are both jealous of the pod. They both have one, but one has a mini and one has one that’s like a year and a half old.

OK. I take back everything I’ve said about MAYBE being a better day. It’s not.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really hope you have a better day. By the way, love the banner! :)