Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Gilmore Girls

Um, yeah so Gilmore Girls was pretty good last night. I think Rory is going to come around and forgive Logan – should make all you Logan fans happy – and I think that Rory is more OK with Luke having a daughter than Loreli is. . . but man, I didn’t think that Luke would actually tell her he wanted to postpone the wedding. You could just tell how hurt she was. I hope that they still actually go through with it. They so belong together. And hey, didn’t we just have a two month hiatus or something and now there’s no new one next week? At least I don’t think there is, there was no preview, and that usually means no new one?! What’s up with that? Tuesday is my birthday and nothing would make me happier than a new G.G. … well that’s not entirely true, a new car would make me happier than a new G.G. . . but you know what I’m saying!

No comments: