Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Tagged!

I’ve been tagged by Lara, where I occasionally lurk.
Four Jobs You Have Had In Your Life:
1. Bath & Body works
2. receptionist at the University Club, fun job!
3. day care worker in the 2-year old room
4. receptionist/filing work at the Orthidontic school at the UMKC School of Dentistry

Four Movies You Would Watch Over and Over:-
1. Steel Magnolias
2. When Harry Met Sally
3. Forrest Gump
4. The American President

Four Places You Have Lived:
1. Grandview, MO
2. Arlington, VA
3. Baltimore, MD
4. Kansas City, MO

Four TV Shows You Like To Watch:
1 Gilmore Girls
2. Survivor
3. The Amazing Race
4. Greys Anatomy

Four Places You Have Been On Vacation:
1. Disney World
2. Branson, MO
3. Las Vegas, NV
4. London, England

Four Websites You Visit Daily:
1. various blogs

Four Favorite Foods:
1. Mexican!
2. BBQ
3. French fries
4. toms ramen noodles from Tom Fooleries, but they took it off their menu! Blasphemous!

Four Places I Would Rather Be Right Now:
1. Disney World
2. The beach
3. home in bed
4. shopping

Four bloggers I am tagging:
don’t know that there is anyone left … maybe I should tag Angi though, when she’s feeling up to it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

New GG tonight! Can't wait! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for playing, chickadee!