It's here! It's here! It's here!

Yes, I’m hooked on a soap, Mr. annoynomous *wink, wink* And tonight is the night for a brand spankin’ new Gilmore Girls – come on, share my excitement! I am thrilled. It’s also the People’s Choice Awards – starting the barrage of award shows that will grace us now through March or so, but I am planning my whole evening around the new G.G. It’s exciting, Loreli will find out about April? Maybe .. she does find her dress – Rory moves into an apartment with Paris and Doyle .. it’s just all too exciting! And I can barely wait. Pathetic, huh?!
The coke thing isn’t going so well this week. I’m still drinking less than normal, but thanks to PMS and just a crappy week in general – spending over 2 hours over the past 2 days with Cingular, and I still don’t think my issue is resolved and crazy busy at work. I am drinking a honking big glass of water right now. So that helps! And I’m not drinking any coke after I get home, so that is also good.
And I think, I fixed my banner so people can see it. If you still can’t see it would you please let me know? I’ll be changing it soon once I find a better lollipop picture, but for now this will have to do.
1 comment:
I love the banner.
I love Gilmore Girls too.
Post a Comment