Tuesday, January 10, 2006

A Major Award!!


OK, not really. Just thought it was a cute title. I did, however, snag a $25 amazon gift certificate that I have no idea how to spend. Do I buy the new Rachael Ray book? Or do I buy some movies. Do I buy some music? Do I buy some clothes. Honestly, I have no ideas what I should do with it. How would YOU spend $25 from Amazon?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm hard to say what I'd get at Amazon! I'd probably put the money towards something I really really want like a photo printer or Gilmore Girls DVD (by the way, was so excited for the new one last night too! We didn't see nearly enough of Logan!) Or maybe music! Hard to say! Enjoy it tho! BTW, loved the Christmas Story reference

Anonymous said...

I totally love the new look!