Monday, January 09, 2006

New day, New week, New Look, New Banner

Happy Monday Ya’ll. Hope everyone had a happy weekend, and that you are happy with the outcome of the football games. I am happy that the skins won. I don’t know that they will be able to make it much further, but hey, that’s OK. I was rooting for a Chiefs/Redskins Super Bowl from the beginning of the season because my father is a big Redskins fan, and of course I’m a Chiefs fan .. and he told me that when and IF the Chiefs and the Redskins ever played in the Super Bowl together that we would go. But I’ve thought about it, and decided that the Chiefs didn’t blow it this year. . . they just didn’t want to go to the Super Bowl this particular year … I mean after all, who the heck in their right mind would WANT to go to Detroit in January?!

Anyhow, on to the new look. I wanted something different, and wanted a banner. The Lollipop adventure is a nod to Clayton’s favorite new song on the CD he got with his Candy Land game that he got for Christmas.

And my day is going OK. Despite forgetting my pop tarts at home this morning, and also despite the hour and a half of my time that I wasted on the phone with Cingular this morning and STILL didn’t really get my issue resolved … but so far I have gotten a $10 credit to my account. They’re going to have to do better than that if they want to keep me happy though!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Doggone it. Your new banner is not coming up. I'll check back tomorrow and see if I can take a peek.

GO REDSKINS. My dilemma now is that they play the Seahawks this week. Seahawks are my orginal hometown team and they are my family's favorite - conflict of interest for me. I'll be cheering on the skins, in spite of the grief my family gives me. Although I doubt they can beat the Seahawks twice in one season.