Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Randomness

Last night I did something I hadn't done in a really long time. I hopped into the jacuzi tub, loaded up on the bubbles courtesy of my brother's christmas present, lit the candle in there too. Listened to Delilah on the radio and just relaxed. It was so nice, and so needed. I don't know why I don't do that more often.

Did you know? Less than a week until the next new Gilmore Girls! IN which Loreli gets her wedding dress, and the previews have her all happy wearing it when luke comes to talk to her about APril ... oh man, I just can't wait!

Not much else going on, it's already Wednesday, which is always good. I'll find out today (or tomorrow), if they need me for Jury Duty on Friday ...Two months left on my term. IT's been interesting.

On to a fun filled exciting day!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you! relaxation is always good!!!!!!! I am jealous you have a jacuzzi tub though! lol

Anonymous said...

Geez...you're not hooked on a soap opera are you? :-)