Update
I feel like I should update, but I don’t have a whole lot to update about. I’m frantically trying to find someplace to live. Although it’s complicated how and when this move will come about. My parents have found a place they LOVE. A 1700+ sq/ft apartment in the city market. They put a deposit down on it yesterday. This will hold the apartment at least until April 1, maybe until May 1. Their house isn’t even on the market yet. However, I suppose it will be soon. If they move before the house sells, my brother and I (and Clayton) will stay in the house until it sells, and then we will have to move. I’m hoping we’ll be able to find a house or town house to rent. Hopefully IN north Kansas city. That would be ideal. However, the timing is still a little foggy to me, but it looks like it will be happening and relatively soon. Then there is the little matter of getting the house ready to sell/move. There is 19 years worth of crap in that house. Man it’s going to be an interesting next couple of months. I hope Stephen and I can find someplace we can afford, that has enough space. . . etc, etc. Like I said. Going to be interesting.
I was pretty sick over the weekend, just a really, really sore throat. I woke up at about 12:30 Sunday morning and I couldn’t even swallow. It was pretty bad. I’m better now, though it still hurts a little bit. I’m combating it by eating sweethearts.
The weather is supposed to be fantastic here this week! Almost 80 on Wednesday. I’m excited. Just bummed because I’ll have to spend all of it inside, but I guess you caon’t have everything. And then rain later this week, which we need.
Well that’s about it for my update! Sorry it’s not more exciting, but that’s just the kind of boring life I lead.
No comments:
Post a Comment