AI, Amazing Race and other ramblings
I said it last week, I’ll say it again. I’m not a huge AI fan. But I do love me some Chris, and he rocked last night. However, once Gilmore Girls starts showing new episodes again (who’s with me on this one!?) I’ll go back to just tuning in to see Chris. But in the meantime I watched the whole 2 hour show last night. Damn, I need a life.
I also watched all but the last 5 minutes of The Amazing Race, because I fell asleep. I’m getting old. But I was glad to see it was mommy and her daughter. I don’t like them I do LOVE BJ and Tyler. They don’t’ take themselves too seriously and they are having a blast doing this. I also like the Fran & Barry, and maybe Dave and Lori (they are “local” afterall).
In other news, it’s hump day. We still have no hot water at home, and I took the iciest cold shower ever last night. SUPPOSEDLY the hot water heater will be fixed today. I so hope so. I need, need, need a hot, hot, hot shower. So badly I can taste it.
2 comments:
I love BJ and Tyler! And I totally miss Gilmore Girls.
Definitely ready for some new GG! Come on already people! By the way, wanted to say thanks for the nice comment on my blog! It's so exciting being engaged! :)
Post a Comment